DECORATED FLIP FLOP. FLIP FLOPS UNDER $1. FLIP FLOP IMAGE.
Decorated Flip Flop
- interchange: reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- a backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the second toe
- A light sandal, typically of plastic or rubber, with a thong between the big and second toe
- An abrupt reversal of policy
- reversal: a decision to reverse an earlier decision
- A backward handspring
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; “Decorate the room for the party”; “beautify yourself for the special day”
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; “Flowers adorned the tables everywhere”
- Denoting a stage of English Gothic church architecture typical of the 14th century (between Early English and Perpendicular), with increasing use of decoration and geometric, curvilinear, and reticulated tracery
- adorned: provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction
135/365: My New Shelves At Work
Here it is seeing its first use, displaying decorated flip flops, handmade hats, and a pair of handknitted garters.
The Society for Creative Anachronism, Kingdom of Meridies.
Event "Lusty Month of May"
by the Shire of Talmere (Carrolton, GA).
Held at FDR State Park, Pine Mountain GA, in May 2010.
13/5/365: 15 May 2010
Flip Flop Cake